The Top 6 Most Important Things To Look for in a Calgary Community
There is a lot to consider for each person/family when buying a property. Everyone wants the location, style, and size to fit their lifestyle while at the same time providing a return on investment. Its not easy to find the right balance between return on lifestyle and ROI but here are some considerations.
We can provide all these stats and information for you
1. What has been the growth rate in the past 5 years?
2. What are the supply vs. demand ratios?
3. What are the starter home to move up ranges in price?
4. What are the probably of zoning changes?
5. What are the economic Demographics?
6. How close are all amenities? (Schools, Shopping, C-Train)